Forum Thread: Not to be a Jerk but...

Directly from the official rules of the contest

"Submitted Pranks must be wholly original to the individual entrant, must be suitable for broadcast on network television (to the sole satisfaction of the Promotion Entities) and may not contain or involve any of the following:

• Nudity
  • Commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements"

last time I checked The game Operation was a commercial product but that's just me.

7 Responses

I agree. i was expecting some epic prank to win. I think they just went with the thing that was easiest to do.

not meaning to sound like an ass; but this prank aint very original. like people have said- similar things have been done before.

PLUS they did say no commercial products... hmm

I KNOW GUYS, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE, I ACTUALLY PUT TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF (LIKE A A$$ ;D)   THINKIN I WAS GONNA WIN, AND I REALLY JUST WANTED TO SEE MY PRANK GO DOWN, (ESPECIALLY WITH THE JACKASS CREW) AND I REALLY LOVE MY PRANK (SLIDE SURPRISE) CAUSE IT IS A PRANK. AND ALOT OF OTHER PRANKS THAT SOME PEOPLE POSTED WHERE ORIGINAL IDEAS THAT WERE UNIQUE AND HILARIOUS. AND THE WINNERS IDEA IS PRETTY FUNNY BUT ITS A STUNT, NOT A PRANK. BUT OH WELL WHAT YAH GONNA DO?.... WELL CONGRATS TO THE WINNER AND HE BETTER HAVE A BEER ( OR A COUPLE OF BEERS) WITH JOHNNY KNOXVILLE FOR ME!!! GRRR!!! :)   <3    

I know exactly where you're coming from cassandra, and I actually liked your idea, only reason I could see them not doing it is budget but it would be pretty funny.

But yeah I noticed people were submitting stunts and not pranks and I specifically asked them on the forum here, they told me to only submit pranks.

yeah thats true. budget.... goddamn money issues lolz!

Ten bucks says none of the cast/crew of jackass made the decision. I'll bet it was just some of the interns who got picked for read through duty. Something else that annoyed me is how they basically kept telling us to make our pranks as big and crazy as we could. Even that video about "Getting hit in the nuts from 50 ft.". If they wanted sorta funny/cheap then they should have told us. I wanted to see something epic as the winner.

maybe they just wanted our ideas to expand their imaginations....we've all been used like dry tampons my friends lol

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active