Step 1 The Motivation
So, I want the Jackass guys to antique my mom. Plain and simple, she bakes terrible cakes. They're horrible. And the only solution I have dreamed up is to destroy her flour supply.
Step 2 The Surprise
I'd prefer to spring this white-out surprise on her, when she least expects it. Ideally, we corner her at Whole Foods or maybe when she's walking out of church. Church is probably the best idea, as I can plan that ahead of time. Sunday, noon, town green. Done.
Step 3 Make it Stick
Everyone knows the key to a good antiquing is the proper application of a sticky solution. I suggest we drench my mom in milk, egg whites or a good drum of vegetable oil--- to keep with the baking theme.
Step 4 FLOURRRRRRR
I've done this before and my main hangups have been supply-based. I always think a 5lb bag is adequate, when in truth antiquing requires a whole buttload of flour..... I'm going to go to Costco for this one.
We need the whole team, too. I need at least five guys.... tall ones.
Hope I win.... Her cookies suck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades