I know the contest is over, but I have an idea anyway! Take one of the crew, oh say, Ehren for example, and give him a parachute and place him about 40-50 ft in the air. Tell him that his mission is to jump, delpoy his chute and navigate over a pond to the other side. Except fill his chute with silverware wrapped in a blanket like in Looney Toons!! I couldn't draw a picture because I only have paint and it sucks. I'm sure you could tweek it and make it better, but I know if you guys did it you could pull it off perfect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades