I have recently been thinking about how fun it would be to go around town with a somewhat high powered laser pointer (300MW or so) to pull pranks on people and watch their reaction to the fun pranks you can do with a laser pointer. For example: Popping water balloons from a distance on a public sidewalk, putting a small random firework (sparkling kinds though, for no accidental injuries) on a public place and lighting it while hiding behind something, maybe setting a newspaper on a table on fire that will attract peoples attention.
Basically just seeing peoples reactions to the spontanious combustions around them. sound fun?
NOTICE: I do not own the youtube video in the link, just an example of one of the prank ideas from above.
- No physical human contact, especially not the eye
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades