Someone opens a cupboard door and ball bearings fall out and fill the room entirely up to their neck.
How it's achieved:
The cupboard has to be one of those ones that is attached to the ceiling and high up, like you get in a kitchen. A hole is made in the ceiling above the cupboard but when the doors are closed you can't tell. The room above the cupboard has a tank filled with enough ball bearings which would then feed thru the hole and rush out of the cupboard doors once they get opened. The doors can be stuck shut or heavy to avoid the balls falling out on their own without the doors being touched.
Surely, this would create utter shock for the vitcim. I came up with it by taking a basic prank (stacking plates so they fall out of a cupbaord when opened) and taking it to it's most extreme level.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades