The prank I'm going to describe to you In my opinion is fairly original and I've chosen this one because I was 8 when i did it and its always remained a classic.
I was in my classroom being a little shit like usual, Teacher went out and left us all on our own (stupidly). I was so friggin bored of the crappy Math work we where doing, so i looked at my pencil I was writing with and all of a sudden was inspired to sharpen both sides of it and put it on teachers chair, which at the time was soft so i could stab my pencil into it and wait for her to get back and sit on it... What inspired me was being bored and the second it being fun, funny and gave me a little rush, the idea to be honest just came from within like everything else I did and still do.
Yours faithfully, John.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades