Two people need to do this prank.
First, you need a car. Where the steering wheel is, take it off and put it on the passenger side, so that the peddles remain in the driver side and the wheel in the passenger side. Take it to a garage perhaps on the back of a truck or if you're really clever, drive it up with the passenger steering and the driver working the peddles! I know in London the guys in the garage offer to drive the car in for you so both the people get out the car and let the garage guy jump in and watch his face as he looks well and truly confused! Then perhaps something can be put in the glove box, seen as poo seems to be such a trend, the driver can suggest that the garage man can unscrew the steering wheel with the screw driver in the glove box. Then when he opens it, he'll get a nasty suprise, or maybe stick a snake in there, or a really pissed off raccoon. Either works!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades