Get a scary looking dude. Print up a fake newspaper with the guy's face on it saying he just broke out of prison. Give the victim the newspaper. Later that night disconnect the phone line and take his/her cell phone. Make sure there are no weapons in the bedroom. After the person falls asleep lock all the doors and windows. Cut off all the power to the house. (Inform the neighbors of the prank, just in cause someone calls the cops). Sneak the "convict" into his/her bedroom. Lock the door so he/she can't get out. Have the "convict" stand in the corner or going through the victims stuff. When the victim wakes up have the "convict" try to grab that person and struggle with them. Before it gets too out of hand that's when you surprise that person that it isn't real.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades