This will be a prank on cops. You've heard of a designated driver, right? Well this is the designated decoy.
Have. a bunch of guys at a bar or club, somewhere that has cops outside looking for drunks. Have a group of people walk out of the bar and have one of the guys look completely drunk, stumbling and slurring. Make sure the cops see him walk up to his car. He'll be trying over and over trying to put his keys in the car to unlock it. He'll drop them, scratch his car and shit. He'll finally get it open and when he gets inside have him turn the windsheild whippers on, his brights on, and his music really loud and by that time the cops are going to for sure be stopping him, probably right when he sits in his car. The cops will pull him out of the car and then he'll sober completely up and say he hasnt drank at all, he's the designated decoy for the night and then you can see his friends drive by with their windows down waving saying thanks man and the cops will see all that go down and they'll think they just got tricked, but it'll just be a prank on them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades