Take a pack of someone's cigarettes, and carefully remove partial contents from a few of them. In one, pull out some of the tobacco with tweezers, insert a "Pop-It" (make sure it is closer to the end without the filter) and reinsert the tobacco with tweezers. I can't guarantee this method won't blow someone's face off, so try it on a dummy first. In the second cigarette, grind up a little sun-dried dog turd, and sprinkle it in before replacing the tobacco. In a third, put in a little wad of a few human hairs (these really stink when they burn). Make sure to pack the cigarette pack on your knee or a table, to get all of the tobacco back tightly in place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades