This is more of an endurance challenge than a prank. Everyone will be locked in a room and provided with water (possibly a room with a clear acrylic wall like a racket ball court and an air lock). The temperature will be kept at a balmy 85-100 degrees. Other than participants and their water supply, the only other thing in the room will be one of those geriatric potty chairs, the kind with the bucket underneath that has to be emptied and a large drum to empty it in. Everyone has three days to prepare, three days of not bathing, eating only asparagus, cabbage, chili, beans, cat food, whatever. To speed up the process, every hour something is added to the room: stink bombs, garlic cloves, onions, old cheese, Limburger cheese, full kitty litter box, doe scent, skunk juice, etc. The last man that can stand the stink wins and can choose the punishment for all the loser.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades