Five events: 100m dash, long jump, shotput, hurdles and high jump. Each participant has to wear electric dog collars around their various bodily parts, ranging from neck to wrists, ankles and potentially genitalia (for a special elimination round in case of ties or boredom).
100m dash: Course is cordened off by dog collar fence. Participants begin getting shocked at start of race. Racers can run off of the side of the track to stop being shocked, but doing so will result in elimination. Shocks will also stop once finish line has been crossed.
Long jump and High jump: Jumpers will have their collars triggered just before the actual jump takes place.
Shotput: Shooters will have their collars activated at random times before their throw.
Hurdles: Same as 100m dash, but racers who knock down hurdles receive additional shocks from judges/observers.
Winner will be determined by winning the most events, with the prize being given the remote to the worst-performing athlete's collar(s) to deliver random shocks throughout the rest of the day (and night) for their own personal amusement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades