I prank my family every October and the best prank I ever pulled on them was 6 years ago. At that time I worked on campus at UCCS and I had their Public Safety call my dad. They said, "Are you Mr. _____?" x "Is your daughter Laura _____?" x "Well sir, I am sorry to be calling you. Your daughter Laura was involved in an accident on campus and we are sorry to report that she was fatally wounded." After a pause, I came on the phone to announce the prank. It's downright mean but it's the best prank to do.
My suggestion for Jackass would be to take this prank and make it even more believable. For example, to have a friend dress up like a police officer and go to the home of one of the Jackass members. Personally, I think it would be best played for Ape, Bam's mom. I think she would have the best reaction. Anyway, have them ring the doorbell and announce their son's death. After a brief moment, the member who was assumed dead can show up. To step it up even higher, I would have that parent taken to a "morgue" to identify the body. And when they go to take a look, the person would come to life. That would be a killer prank to pull!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades