Here we revisit Ryan Dunn's famous "car up the butt" skit. This time, see if it is possible to stick an egg-shaped object up inside yourself. Don't use a real egg, because it will break. Try to find something solid that will show up in an x-ray. While laying on the x-ray table, mention things like, "it really hurt when I crossed the road to the other side, today," or "I was making scrambled eggs this morning and I thought I had five, but it turns out I only had four. I swore there were five in there…" After you and the doctor discuss the x-ray, make like you are trying to push something out, maybe say you have to go to the bathroom. Have a real egg in your pocket, and pull it out, holding it visibly in your hand. Shaking your head, say "thanks for everything. I'm fine now," and walk out whistling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades