This prank simply has Preson Lacy and Jason 'Wee man' Acuna in public dressed as Braveheart (blue face paint, kilt, fake sword, etc.) and a leprechaun (Orange wig, green clothing, gold coins, the works), respectively. Preston could fake a scottish accent and wee man could skate around until they meet each other. Wee man takes one look at Preston and runs with gold coins falling out of his pockets. The chase could also provide an opportunity to play any Dropkick Murpheys' song during the scene. I see this prank as an attempt to get a reaction from the public.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades