Find a friend's pool in either late Spring or early Fall (need a cool night, but still want swimming to be an option). Unbeknownst to the friend, turn off the heater mid afternoon, allowing the water to cool during the evening. Overnight, fill the pool with Jell-O packets. An average-sized swimming pool (15' x 30') holds approximately 20,250 gallons of water or 324,000 cups. Therefore, you will need 92,571 packets of Jell-O or 259,200 if you want to make it one gigantic Jell-O Jiggler. You can also get someone to fall asleep in the bathtub and pour Jell-O in while they sleep and hope it congeals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades