This prank/stunt pays tribute the original Happy Days episode that started the phrase, "Jump the Shark". The elaborate prank involves setting up a ski ramp to an ocean buoyed caged (a la Happy Days). The shark is a realistic animatronic rental (I looked into it...they do exist and can be used for ocean shoots). The unsuspecting skier (of your choosing) dresses like "The Fonz" ...except his leather jacket features chum-filled pockets with large chunks of fresh tuna attached to the jacket. As the skier is towed toward the ramp, the boat driver cuts power (as another accomplice cuts the ski rope) just enough to launch the skier into the "cage of death" with the shark. What happens next is priceless footage as the skier panics and swims to save his life. It's elaborate...but let's be honest...some of the best pranks you've done involve someone thinking their life was in danger!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades