Well, we all know what bungie jumping is, and we all know what kidnaping is, so why the hell not mix them together!! Just pretend to kidnap one of the guys when he's out doing his usual thing, dont let him know its you, then as he is blindfolded and tied up, take him to a brigde (or anything bungie jumpable!). Then as he is still tied up and blindfolded, attach a bungie cord to him, without him knowing, and throw him off! And all the while he thinks he's falling to his death!
Stern, stern but fair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades