Get lots of bright snow gear including a survival backpack and the necessary thing u need to survive in a blizzard on your own. Have tins, cans ice pics, whatever hanging from your backpack. Have a separate big bag kinda like a duffel bag attached by a rope to your harness on your waist. Go downtown where there's lots of people and walk like your in a blizzard (maybe have snowshoes on?). Or you can take that idea, erase the part about the duffel bag on the back and put 3 other people dressed up the same with all the survival equipment and go to a heavily populated area or go somewhere where there's lots of people and walk. It's like taking that scene from "The Day After Tomorrow" where they're on top of that mall roof on their way to rescue his son from the library during that blizzard. Except it's downtown in the searing heat. I would personally pay money to see this I think it would be quite a sight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades