First, get some of the clear packing tape that you use on cardboard boxes and stretch it across a door way. Since the tape is clear, you won't be able to see it if it's done right.
Next, challenge someone to a race on foot, a skateboard, scooter, or something like that. (I prefer a scooter or board because they can get going faster). Let them be in the lead when they reach the door way. They will not be able to see the tape across the doorway and will slam right into it. The tape is surprisingly strong and will not break or come off of the door jam if taped correctly.
The victim will not know what happened until they examine the door and see the tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades