I don't have any pictures; however, I did experience the most challenging event ever! My Best friend and I live in a very "bon fire friendly" area (not much to do while under age, so we would frequent the motorcycle park and made many friends! One time, we had 4 wood pallets burning on a hot camp fire, the flames were about two feet above the fire ring, then the urge to visit the little girl's room hit me and I had to tinkle. Since the boys could go anywhere, I interpreted that as a challenge! I soon decided to relieve myself on the camp fire. What the heck? The fire was too large any way, why not put it out a little? So I climbed aboard the tall stack of pallets and proceeded to pop a squat! It was the most challenging idea ever! To Squat and pee over a fully blazing fire in front of cute boys, proved to be a more difficult challenge than I could ever imagine. Needless to say... I tried my darndest to make it happen, and it was phenomenal!
When I read your post tonight, I thought that this challenge would be entertaining for you. You might decide to Poop, Fart, or Squat to pee over such a bon fire, and in doing so, might be very entertaining for the rest of the world!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades