Use any kind of pickup truck and fill the truck bed with soapy water. I will be the driver and will pull up to a parking space on a visible spot of Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills near the shopping district. I will be offering $2 baths to the homeless in the back of the truck.
Ryan Dunn, Dave, and Ehren will be dressed as bearded homeless guys and walk up to me wanting a bath. They will briefly argue about having to pay because they're homeless but will eventually pay the two bucks, undress down to their drawers, and climb in the back of the truck and bathe while shocked Beverly Hills shoppers can't believe their eyes!
PS- The skit is not meant to mock the homeless- but to provide shock value to the unsuspecting shoppers around them not expecting such an event in an unlikely area. It will also bring shame to me for supposedly trying to make a profit in such a ridiculous fashion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades