The prank will involve :
-A very high cliff
-A track for the car
-An unsuspecting victim (preferably someone EXTREMELY afraid of heights)
The idea would be to put a car near the edge of a cliff. Unknown to the victim, the car would be on a track to keep it from driving completely off the cliff. The victim would then be tricked into getting into the car, have someone else lock the doors from the outside. Having other people pretend to start pushing the car (as if to joke of pushing it off the cliff while the victim is inside). Rig the doors, so when the victim tries to get out as the car gets closer to the edge of the cliff, the handle breaks off.
Now the people outside the car pretend to panic and run up to the car to help get the victim out, but the doors are locked and they cant open them. Making it seem as ifsomething has gone terribly wrong and the victim believing that he/she is actually about to roll off the cliff.
Watch them panic and see if they try to find a way out.
Finally as the car reaches the edge and starts to go over, the car stops thanks to the hidden track that the car is on.
Should be hilarious to see how bad they freak out, and when they finally realize it was all just a prank.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades