Make a maze out of invisible dog fence. Have a bunch of people wear many collars on their bodies and tell them they need to navigate their way to the end of the maze. They can see the end of the maze, but if they take the wrong path, they will get shocked. Also either have them wear the barking dog shock collars so that if they leave the boundary they will scream and keep getting shocked until they return to the maze path, or have another method to get them to return inside the boundaries. But make sure their shock collars are turned up all the way. You could also have people throw water balloons filled with pee or do something else funny, and say it will stop once they reach the end. You could even just shock them with the remote whenever you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades