All the Jackass actors put on a dog collar that shocks. Everyone gets their own collar. Their are remotes that can control the dog collar. By pushing a button on the remote, it will give a shock to a specific collar.
10 different dog collars
10 different remotes
After everyone puts on their collar, it is then a race through an obstacle course to go and find the remote that controls you collar and destroy it, but how do you find out which remote controls your collar? Once at the end of the race, a table with 10 remotes. Start pushing the buttons to find your collar. Once you push the correct button, you'll feel a shock letting you know when you've found the correct remote. Be careful, it can be confusing when a couple people reach the end and a scramble to push all the buttons to find their remote, also being shocked while on the obstacle course may make it difficult to reach the end.
The collars may also give a shock for speaking or yelling too loud (so when if someone gets hurt and cries out in pain, they may just get a shock with it).
This could be further taken into a prank by letting one stand alone who is not in the race push random buttons just to add to the fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades