Unscrew the showerhead and insert several tablets of blue dye. Easter Egg dye might work, but you want to make sure that it's very concentrated. Also, if possible, find a dye capsule that takes a couple minutes to dissolve before releasing the dye. That way, in case the victim turns on the water until it heats up, they won't notice the color. Then, when the dye is released, it will cover them head to toe in blue dye that shouldn't wash off for a day or two. If you're lucky, they'll have their face in the water with their eyes shut, and they'll be extra smurfarific!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades