Some old buddies and I used to play "Tonk for Water"- where at the end of each hand (of the card game "Tonk), the player with the highest hand had to drink a bottle of water. But the water is no ordinary water! It's soap sud water chugged from an empty- but unrinsed- shampoo bottle. The soap sud water sickens the most frequent loser, leading to many great laughs for all!
To quicken up the game for a skit, instead of playing Tonk, we'd take turns drawing a card from a face-down deck of cards. Whoever draws the lowest card chugs the soap sud water bottle! Good to drink alcie while playing too to speed up the sickness for a skit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades