I recently thought about playing the game of basketball but with a twist. The game is called "Tacksketball." Of course, this is an idea that I can only see #TeamJackass handling. Basically, you need to place tacks on specific areas of the area/basketball court. If their was a way to keep these tacks positioned that would be even better. However, the catch is tacks will also be placed on the basketball, so beware of passes from your team-mates. This game must be played barefoot, as salt will be placed all over the court, I mean afterall the Jackass squad has a high tolerance for pain, so we have to step things up a notch. So when an injury occurs on one's barefoot, the salt will continue to irritate the wound throughout the game. Goggles would be the only piece of safety equipment needed in this activity, as for everything else- man up! Please reply back with any feedback, even if it is bad. - Christopher M.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades