the ultimate: prank all audiences and theater employees:
the lights dim, "please put on your 3d glasses now" flashes across the screen. jackass 3d begins with a ridiculously expensive and inspired opening setpiece. the audience is immediately confused, because despite wearing their 3d glasses as instructed, the picture still exhibits the doubled imagery as if they were not wearing their glasses. they remove their glasses, put their glasses back on, back and forth, nothing, the picture retains its unprocessed blurry appearance. this continues past the opening sequence and into the film while the audience is shouting at the projection booth to fix the picture, cursing, texting, filing into the lobby to complain. hapless theater management and employees are equally confused, clueless, unable to resolve the problem.
about ten minutes into this chaos, the 3d suddenly pops into place, only to reveal knoxville and company pointing their fingers into the camera, through the fourth wall, at the audience, and laughing their asses off. mission accomplished.
opening setpiece could begin in proper 3d at this point, though it would be funnier if it didn't.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades