An "employee" is helping a customer who has a few questions. Not only does the fake employee know absolutely nothing about what is being asked, but the "employee" then "accidentally" breaks an item in the store while trying to demonstrate to the customer. Then a "manager" walks by, and the employee blames the broken item on the customer. The results are endless. People might react in all sorts of entertaining ways. The prank really depends on the fake employee's ability to keep cool while lying to the manager, as if he does this all the time. I think the prank has the potential for different outcomes based on how the manager reacts to the "situation". I also thought it would be funny to let the "manager" deal with the customer who "broke" the item, and let the salesman go on to talk to other customers, and then seem to be a knowledgeable, decent employee.
I believe this could be a very fun prank that could be done a number of different ways, and would provide for hilarious reactions from confused and irate customers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades